Cynagua Fall Coronet
Sláinte & greetings unto the populous of Cynagua & the Kingdom of the West! Come join us in this season of harvest. Their Highnesses Prince Miach & Princess Sciath invite all to attend, participate in or bear witness to the Cynagua Coronet List to select Their Heirs.
His Highness wishes you to know the following:
- Brewing Competition: Enter a Samhain drink. Provide documentation with type of drink, how you made it, ingredients what makes this a Samhain drink & any period references.
- Costumed Ball: Come as your favorite villain or Person of Infamy. Best costume entrants will be presented during one of the dances.
- Glow in the dark Bocci Ball.
- Coronet List: Entrants who are champions of a Kingdom, Principality, Province, Barony or Shire are requested to have a pennant with their banner displaying the device of their area. Also provide to the list table what you are champion of.
- Do not forget there will be trick or treat saturday eventing.
- Princess' Tea: Sunday morning to introduce the new Lord & Lady of the Swan.
A&S & Copper Spoon Competitions will be Saturday afternoon. Fighters may bring their A&S entries to Mistress Anastasia Friday evening. Lady Ashling wants to remind entrants the Copper Spoon competition is for the element of fire: bring a dish hot as fire or cooked over fire. Edward le Kervere, Minister of the Bow would like to invite those interested in archery to come shoot targets Saturday at the archery range. There will be a youth popinjay prize shoot, on Sunday morning. Please be sure to check the Kingdom of the West & Principality of Cynagua websites for any updated information.
Site Opens: Noon on Friday.
Site Closes: 4:00 P.M. on Sunday.
Site Fees: $10, plus non-member surcharge of $5 if applicable. children ages 5-17: $5, children under 5 are free. There is a family cap of $30. The non-member surchage is not included in the family cap & does not apply to children.
Autocrat: Padráig Donn McMathúna