Seneschal: Antonio Giordano (A.J. Pongratz, 916-600-2716)
Deputy Seneschal (Successor): Anne of Bradford (Robin White, 907-227-8955)
Deputy Seneschal (Drop Dead): Éireannach Katleen Nic Ghiolla Chainnigh
Deputy Seneschal (Site Coordinator): Else Hünrvogt
Deputy Seneschal (Reports and Warranting): Arianwen Ferch Morgan
Calendar Deputy: Zanobia Fiorentini
Collegium Occidentalis: Please contact the Kingdom Seneschal.
Consulting Tourneymaster: Duke Frederick of Holland
Disaster Relief Coordinator: Lady Elizabeth Margarete
Far West Liaison: Mistress Siobhan ni Seaghdha
Lochac Ambassador: Master Brusi of Dragonvale
Merchant Liaison: Please contact the Kingdom Seneschal
Waivers Deputy: Felicia Margerye Amondesham
Kingdom Branch Seneschals Contacts Page
There is a Seneschal for every principality and branch in the West Kingdom and a host of deputy seneschals, who have specific areas of responsibility, who work with the Kingdom Seneschal. Go to the Seneschals Contacts page
Request a date for an event: Calendar event submission short form
In period, the seneschal was the principal administrator or steward in charge of a lord's household and estate in feudal times; as the seneschal of a king, the responsibilities of the King’s Seneschal were as vast as the kingdom itself. Modernly, the Kingdom Seneschal is responsible for the administrative operation of the kingdom. The seneschal maintains and updates Kingdom Law as well as the business records of the kingdom, sets and presides over kingdom officers meetings, reports to the Crown and the Society Seneschal regarding the operation of kingdom’s activities, organizes the kingdom’s calendar, contracts for event sites, designates autocrats for kingdom events, takes part in financial decision-making within the kingdom, acts as a liaison between the kingdom and the mundane world and generally works to ensure that the West Kingdom is run according to the laws of the mundane legal authority, SCA regulations and the law of the Kingdom of the West.
There is a seneschal for every principality and branch in the West Kingdom and a host of deputy seneschals, who have specific areas of responsibility, who work with the Kingdom Seneschal.
The Seneschal Warrant PDF document can be downloaded and filled out on a computer, then printed, signed and turned in. Download the Seneschal Warrant.
Seneschalate Forms & Documents
- Kingdom Seneschal's Handbook PDF, Revised March 2013
- Autocrat Handbook 2007 (Under revision April 2013)
- SCA Corpora Organizational Handbook
- About Equestrian Insurance
- West Kingdom Merchant Policy and Procedures 2013 PDF
- Adult Forms: Adult Waiver Form, rev4.05 .doc | Gate Sign-in Form PDF | Insurance Certificate - Evidence Only PDF
- Minors' Waivers and other Minor-related Information: Minor Waiver PDF | Multi-Minor Waiver, rev4.05 .doc | Minor Consent to Authorize in Rapier .doc |
- Multi-Event Minor's Consent to Participate in Rapier Combat .doc | Waiver Minor Family PDF | Medical Authorization for Minors Form PDF Notorization space included, (recommended for use in the United States).
- Non-Member Surcharge Information
- Officer Warrants: Seneschal Warrant PDF | Exchequer Warrant .doc | Other Officer Warrant PDF
- Evidence of Liability Certificates: US Evidence of Insurance Certificate PDF | International Evidence of Insurance Certificate PDF
Go directly to all waiver forms, insurance information & requests, membership information, other documents & forms, as well as the Seneschal's Handbook on the SCA Corpora website.
Information last updated: December 2013