WK Youth Armored Combat Marshal: Anton Barsuk
Welcome to the web page with resources and information for the WK Youth Armored Combat Program. The Youth program is under development and will cover ages 6-18 in a segmental program designed to prepare future WK heavy fighters while encouraging our youth to explore Chivalry while enjoying Combat.
- WK Youth Armored Combat Handbook (aka The Rules) - PDF
- WK Youth Armored Combat Training Manual ( aka Guide to understanding the Rules) - PDF Current 7/11/2016
- YAC Marshal Training Materials - Current 10/14/16
- Interested parents and participants are encouraged to join our Facebook Page to receive the most up to date information.
- Interest individuals are encouraged to take our Survey so that the Youth Armored Combat Staff can match interest and resources.
- Authorization Report and Card Request - New authorization and re-authorization of an expired card may only be done by a YAC Marshal. Lost Card Replacement of an current card may be completed by the YAC combatant's parent
Important Paperwork (mirrored from the Rules)
- Minor Medical Authorization
- Minor Consent to Authorize
- Multi-Event Consent to Participate
- Background Authorization (YAC Marshals)
Related WK Combat Programs