Arts & Sciences Championship
West Kingdom Arts & Sciences
Duties of the A&S Champion:
- Swear fealty, receive the protection of the Crown and be available to advise the Crown upon the Crown's request.
- Engage in any one or number of pursuits to serve the kingdom including but not limited to the following:
- Organize displays at kingdom events
- Teach classes
- Organize guest lectures
- Demonstrate period A&S techniques
- Organize A&S activities
- Judge A&S competitions
- Assist in Page School activities
- Create an A&S prize challenge
- Contribute to the kingdom in consultation with the Crown and the Kingdom Regalia Officer
- Or engage in any special A&S project in consultation with the Crown to be reasonably completed during that reign.
***You do not become the next A&S Minister and are not responsible for running the next competition set if you win the annual A&S Competition."