Their majesties King Uther and Queen Kara invite you to the Coronation of their Heirs, Crown Princess Maurya and Crown Prince Christopher!
Please join us in the beautiful small town of Blue Lake (there is NO lake) in the heart of the redwoods and the sun and salt sea air and celebrate The West with courts, fighting, archery, and arts and sciences.
Features of the site:
1. There are approximately 13 acres of fresh mown grass in a flat field, with running potable water.
2. Walking distance and all connected are the Casino and Hotel which has a wonderful Restaurant called Alice’s and Sushi Bar inside.
3. Walking distance to the small convenience store with attached gas station, a propane tank refill station and ice and a small amount of groceries.
4. There are also hook-ups and parking for RV's and a hotel within walking distance of the site.
5. Dogs are allowed as long as they are on leashes.
PLEASE BE AWARE ! THIS IS ADJACENT TO THE CASINO AND THEY DO NOT ALLOW ANY KIND OF WEAPONS (STEEL, ARCHERY, ETC.) INSIDE THE CASINO OR IN THE CASINO PARKING LOT.
Event Steward: Solveig Brunsdottir — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel phone: 707-668-9770
(Please book early if you want to stay in the hotel)
From the North and the South take US 101 to Arcata, CA and turn East onto the Hwy 299 exit. Drive about 6 miles to the Blue Lake exit. There will be signs posted. Please follow them. You will come to a roundabout and you will turn right towards the Casino on Chartin Road. At the first corner turn left (SCA sign will be here and a little confusing because the street is also named Chartin). Go about two blocks to Rancheria Road (SCA sign here) and turn right. Ahead of you is a chain link gate that will be open and after passing thru it turn right (SCA sign here) onto a narrow lane and go straight towards the Casino and the encampment. You are There!
For the RV parking, before you go thru the chain link fence, turn right into the RV parking area. You will need to register with the hotel and they will give you a key to unlock the power and waste area.
PLEASE DO NOT GO THRU THE HOTEL PARKING LOT!