Come bear witness and join Their Majesties as They hold the tournament to determine Their heirs!
If you will not be camping, there are some hotels in Cloverdale which is about 30 minutes east from site and Ukiah which is about 40 minutes north of site and some Bed & Breakfast places in Boonville. Call ahead for reservations.
- No Ground fires; only contained,attended and above-ground fires with a fire extinguisher within 20 feet are allowed. Fire rules strictly enforced. Sorry, no fire dancing this late in the fire season!
- We are restricted to the areas we have rented; do not go into the hills or woods surrounding the site as this is where the owner has put the sheep for the duration of the event.
- Absolutely no pets are allowed on site. ADA service animals in ADA vest and on leash at all times are allowed. Contact Autocrat ahead of time please.
There is no guarantee of water on site, however, there may be one usable spigot with hose near the eric. ALL other spigots & the creek are not potable.
There will be a Brewer's Guild meeting at June Crown. The Brewer's Guild competitions will be:
- Non-Alcoholic (soda, vinegar, etc) Carried over from Beltane
- Metheglin Original competition scheduled for June Crown
Autocrat: Mistress Anne of Whaleshaven
Make your best way to Hwy 101. From the north or south. Take Hwy 101 to Cloverdale, take the Hwy 128 WEST/ Boonville exit. (follow the SCA signs) Follow Hwy 128 for approximately 12.5 miles. The site will be on the right side of the road.