Come and join us in our festivities as we celebrate our 30th year as a barony! There will be a Prize Tournament in addition to the Championship Tournament. The prize for the Prize Tournament is an English Parliament Sword with Scabbard. The blade is made of carbon steel and capable of actual combat use. There is to be a siege cooking competition and an archery range will be available to anyone who would like to shoot. As we have for the last several years, classes will be held early in the day with three classes being offered:
- Sir Zaid (Lampworked glass - Beads and buttons)
- Mistress Louise (Takadai Japanese flatweave braiding)
- Kay Tracy (Drop Spindle wool spinning)
There is also to be an egg hunt for the children during the day as well. After the afternoon court celebrating the victors and competitors of the day, a potluck revel will be held with all invited to join. There will be meat provided. Baron Raven and Baroness Brenna look forward to seeing you in a grand display of skills at arms and cooking.
- Cooking competition begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Armor inspection starting at 10:00 a.m.
- All classes will be held between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Site information: 3608 Van Dusen Avenue, Riverbank, CA 95367
Site open: 12:00 p.m. on Friday. Site close: 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Site fee: $15 ($5 Non-member surcharge)
Autocrat: Misha Von Wilden Rose